How to Purchase The ICO Tutorials Below:
I’m not a big fan of ICOs. In fact, since 2010 and 1,200+ ICOs later I have only invested in two. ICO stands for ‘Initial Coin Offering.’ Before a coin goes to the exchanges and made available in the market for the generation population to purchase, they go through a phrase where the coin is only made available to a selected few with deep pockets.
There are two things that attracted me to this ICO. 1. The project looks very attractive to with a very direct and well throughout road map and a project that can potentially give Amazon some competition. 2. The minimum investment is only $50 and 0.006 per coin, plus you get 10% bonus and as much as 20%; depend on the amount you invest. The majority of ICOs will ask for a minimum of $10k+ investment as an early investors to take part and often starts at $1+ per coin.
I have purchased 500,000 of this ICO and by the time it’s over and made available to the general public, I want to own at least 2 millions. Oh, the last day to purchase this ICO is February 13th and it’s going live on exchanges in March. The ICO price goes up every week, so you will already make a profit just a few days after your first purchase and I hope they release it at $1 or at least $0.50. Either way, I’m going to walk away with at least 20x.
Action to take: Buy this ICO. Tutorials Below
ICO ends: February 13th
ICO goes to exchanges: March
Sell Zone: As soon it goes to exchanges
How to buy this ICO step-by-Step tutorials
1. Signup for an account by clicking HERE
2. Click Signup link on the right hand top corner
3. Fill Signup for to its entirety.
4. An email will be sent to email address used to verify account (check SPAM folder if not in inbox)
5. Login, then click “Profile” Link from the menu. Then fill all the boxes EXCEPT “ETH Wallet” box. Leave that empty. Then click “Save Changes.”
6. Click “Dashboard” button from menu. Go down to where it says “Make A Deposit” and select which coin you want to use to purchase ICO. (I used bitcoin). Then click “Get Address For Payment.”
7. Copy address and send bitcoin (or whatever coin you choose) to the address from Coinbase, Binance, Bittrex, Gdax, Bitcoin ATM, LocalBitcoins or wherever your coin is located.
8. Click on “Payment” button from the menu to see status of payment (can take up to 2 hours to show up). Wait until payment shows up and status shows as “complete.”
9. Click on “Dashboard” again and scroll down until you see “Buy [ICO name] Tokens”
10. Select “Pay With” (whatever coin you deposited)
11. Select “Spend all fund in your account to buy tokens,” then press “BUY NOW” button.
NOTE: You can buy as many tokens you want until February 13th. But be aware that the price goes up every week.
Any questions, comments or concerns don’t hesitate to contact me at: Matt@TheBitClub.com.