It may be easier to buy bitcoin, ethereum or litecoin on Coinbase for those of you who already have an account there, or it could be that you already have those cryptocurrencies on your account and want to transfer them over to Bittrex. Below are simple step-by-step tutorials on how to do that. The Coinbase account I’m using doesn’t have any coins on it so yours will show up a little differently.
How to Transfer Bitcoin from Coinbase Wallet to Bittrex -Step-by-Step Tutorials
1. Login to both your Bittrex & Coinbase account
2. On Bittrex click ‘Wallets’ on top right hand corner
3. Click the “+” sign for the coin you want to transfer over (if you don’t see it, search on the search box for it)
4. Copy your bitcoin wallet number (key). NOTE: If you don’t have a wallet key yet, click on “Create Wallet” to generate one! DO NOT try to write it down and MAKE SURE this is a bitcoin wallet key. Bitcoin to any other coin wallet you will loose your money.
5. After you copy your wallet key head to Coinbase and click on “Accounts” then “Send” under ‘My Wallet’ for bitcoin or “ETH Wallet” for Ethereum. Enter the amount you want to send or “Max” for all of it. Then click “Send” button.
6. Go back to Bittrex homepage >> Click on “Wallets” >>> Then look under “Pending Deposits.” NOTE: It takes up to 20 minutes or more sometimes to show up. When it shows up, you may see 0/36 or 0/9 Verifications (depending on how busy the blockchain is).
7. After your coin is cleared, it will show up under “Deposits History.” You can then start trading.